iconic skin GmbH is a member of the seele group (1,000 employees) and therefore can call upon more than 30 years of experience in the design and construction of façades. Based in Gersthofen, Bavaria, the company develops, produces and markets standardised elements.
In 2012 the third seele subsidiary was founded. iconic skin provides consulting services for architects, engineers, specialist consultants and building owners, and works together with international system partners.
A team of experienced developers in combination with a broad technical know-how brought the Glass Sandwich Panel to the market. The planning and installation is always carried out by qualified metal builders, trained and supported by iconic skin.
Mission "beyond glass façades"
We have a corporate mission: creating space for architects’ and planners’ individual ideas and providing our metal constructor partners with open series products to install future-oriented glass façades quickly and easily.
We look behind the façades and deliver intelligent products to meet the requirements of high-performance components that are more than just conventional glass façades. True to our motto "beyond glass façades".
- 1999 seele Management GmbH was founded with the aim of analyzing the façade market and identifying market potentials
- 2012 creation of a new business unit to develop, market and produce components
- 2014 change of name to iconic skin GmbH and product launch of GSP® Glass Sandwich Panel
- 2015 realization of the first project with GSP®
- 2016 start of serial production of GSP®
- 2017 product launch of ISOshade®
- 2018 general building inspectorate approval (abZ) for GSP® (Z-10.4-674)