scaled façade lamella façade 3D design
Lamella façades with scaled glass panes give the façade an iridescent and open appearance. GSP® multilam with scaled glass lamellas was designed for a special effect of the building envelope. With individual colour and print compositions, GSP® multilam creates three-dimensional movements on the façade and adds dynamic to the building through the shiny glass surface. With PUR insulation core GSP® multilam provides U-values up to 0.13 W/(m²K).
In the new scaled version two or three glass lamellas are applied horizontally on a panel. GSP® multilam is available with lengths of max. 5m.
By combining several elements of GSP® multilam by tongue and groove connection and concealed screw connection, a lamella facade can be build.
- System size900mm, 1,000mm
- Thickness GSP® multilam127mm, 147mm, 167mm, 187mm, 207mm, 227mm
- Thickness basic panel100mm, 120mm, 140mm, 160mm, 180mm, 200mm
- Fire classification acc. to EN 13501-1B-s2, d0 | hardly inflammable
- Panel length400mm - 5,000mm
- WeightApprox. 32kg/sqm - 34kg/sqm
- Element jointingTongue and groove connection
- Airborne sound insulationApprox. 33dB
- U-value0.25W/(m²K), 0.21W/(m²K), 0.18W/(m²K), 0.16W/(m²K), 0.14W/(m²K), 0.13W/(m²K)
- Glass6mm TVG (DIN EN 1863-1) | float glass, design glass
- Glass printing (ceraminc-ink)Roller-coater printing, screen printing, digital printing
- Standard printing coloursTraffic white (RAL 9016), light grey (RAL 7035), anthracite (RAL 7016), black (RAL 9005), other colours on request