Sustainable insulation core Fire classification A2-s1, d0 Versatile to combine
GSP® MW is a 3-in-1 product and combines wall, insulation made from mineral wool and glass surface in one construction element. GSP® MW is available in thicknesses from 80mm - 200mm and provides U-value as low as 0,24 (W/m²K).
Similar to the conventional sandwich panel erection, the MW elements are also screwed via tongue and groove connection. The glass surface is printed with weather-, scratch- and UV-resistant ceramic colours.
Fire protection class A, non-combustible
GSP® MW fulfils the requirements of fire protection class A2-s1, d0 (non-combustible).according to EN 13501-1.
GSP® MW can be used to cover glass sandwich façades for buildings with the highest fire protection requirements, such as hospitals, hotels, sports and event venues, as well as schools and kindergartens.
- System size600mm, 1,000mm, 1,100mm
- Thickness GSP® element114mm, 134mm, 154mm, 174mm, 194mm, 214mm
- Thickness basic panel100mm, 120mm, 140mm, 160mm, 180mm, 200 mm
- Fire classification acc. to EN 13501-1A2-s1, d0 | non-combustible
- Panel length400mm – 5,000mm
- Weightapprox. 47 kg/sqm
- Element jointingTongue and groove connection
- Airborne sound insulationApprox. 37dB
- U-value0,46 W/(m²K), 0,39 W/(m²K), 0,34 W/(m²K), 0,30 W/(m²K), 0,26 W/(m²K), 0,24 W/(m²K)
- Glass6mm HS (DIN EN1863-1) | float glass, design glass
- Glass printing (ceramic-ink)Roller-coater printing, screen printing, digital printing
- Standard printing coloursTraffic white (RAL 9016), light grey (RAL 7035), anthracite (RAL 7016), black (RAL9005), more colours on request
Please click on one of the following topics to show corresponding files