PUR insulation core Length up to 16 meters Versatile to combine
GSP® PUR is the first approved construction product consisting of a serial sandwich panel with structurally bonded glass pane without mechanical retainer and without glass support (DIBt approval number Z-10.4-674).
In the basic variant - a 6 mm thick pane of heat-strengthened glass, which is bonded on the sandwich panel, forms the visible glass surface. Together with a core made from PUR insulating material, U-values as low as 0.13 W/(m²K) can be achieved without any further additions.
With all fixings hidden and no mechanical retainers, nothing can disturb the homogeneous appearance. Joints are 12mm, 14mm, 16mm, 18mm or 20mm wide and offer scope for individual designs.
- System size900mm, 1,000mm
- Thickness GSP® element114mm, 134mm, 154mm, 174mm, 194mm, 214mm
- Thickness basic panel100mm, 120mm, 140mm, 160mm, 180mm, 200mm
- Fire classification acc. to EN 13501-1B-s2, d0 | hardly inflammable
- Panel length400mm –16,000mm
- WeightApprox. 33 kg/sqm
- Element jointingTongue and groove connection
- Airborne sound insulationApprox. 33dB
- U-value0.25 W/(m²K), 0.21 W/(m²K), 0.18 W/(m²K), 0.16 W/(m²K), 0.14 W/(m²K), 0.13 W/(m²K)
- Glass6mm HS (DIN EN1863-1) | float glass, design glass
- Glass printing (ceramic-ink)Roller-coater printing, screen printing, digital printing
- Standard printing coloursTraffic white (RAL 9016), light grey (RAL 7035), anthracite (RAL 7016), black (RAL 9005), other colours on request
Please click on one of the following topics to show corresponding files