Alternative to glass surface
CSP® Composite Sandwich Panel
For plinths and spandrel panels, CSP® Composite Sandwich Panel is an ideal solution. With CSP® iconic skin offers an alternative to the glass façade. To create interesting changes of material within a façade, the panel can be coated with stone or fibreboard.
CSP® with façade panels can be supplied with stone, e.g. Dekton (maximum formats up to 3,200 mm) or fibreboards, e.g. Trespa® (maximum formats up to 4,270 mm). CSP® is installed with tongue and groove connection and concealed screw connection.
- thickness basic panel100, 120, 140, 160, 180, 200 mm
- fire classificationEuroclass B-s2 d0 (hardly inflammable) according to EN 13501-1
- panel length400 - max. 3,200 (Dekton®), max. 4,270 mm (Trespa®)
- weightapprox. 36 - 41 kg/sqm (Dekton®), ca. 23 - 28 kg/sqm (Trespa®)
- element jointingtongue and groove connection
- airborne sound insulationapprox. 33 dB
- U-value0.25, 0.21, 0.18, 0.16, 0.14, 0.13 W/(m²K)
- surface8 mm stone (e.g. Dekton®), 6 mm fibreboard (e.g. Trespa®)
- coloursall colours of Dekton® or Trespa® palette