Sustainable insulation core Fire classification A2-s1, d0 Versatile to combine
GSP® MW is a 3-in-1 product and combines wall, insulation made from mineral wool and glass surface in one construction element. GSP® MW is available in thicknesses from 80-200mm and provides U-value as low as 0,24 (W/m²K).The glass surface is printed with weather-, scratch- and UV-resistant ceramic colours.
GSP® MW fulfils the requirements of fire protection class A2-s1, d0 according to EN 13501-1 (non-combustible). GSP® MW can be used to cover glass sandwich façades for buildings with the highest fire protection requirements, such as hospitals, hotels, sports and event venues, as well as schools and kindergartens.
- thickness basic panel100, 120, 140, 160, 180, 200 mm
- fire classificationA2-s1, d0 (non-combustible) according to EN 13501-1
- panel length400 – 5,000 mm
- weightapprox. 47 kg/sqm
- element jointingtongue and groove connection
- airborne sound insulationapprox. 37 dB
- U-value0,46 W/(m²K), 0,39 W/(m²K), 0,34 W/(m²K), 0,30 W/(m²K), 0,26 W/(m²K), 0,24 W/(m²K)
- glass6 mm HS (DIN EN1863-1) float glass, design glass
- glass printingceramic-ink roller- coater printing, screen printing, digital printing
- printing clourstraffic white (RAL 9016), light grey (RAL 7035), anthracite (RAL 7016)
Please click on one of the following topics to show corresponding files