U-value up to 0.13 W/(m²K) Best glass quality with length up to 16 meters Versatile to combine
GSP® PUR is the first approved construction product consisting of a serial sandwich panel with structurally bonded glass pane without mechanical retainer and without glass support (DIBt approval number Z-10.4-674).
In the basic variant - a 6 mm thick pane of heat-strengthened glass, which is bonded on the sandwich panel, forms the visible glass surface. Together with a core made from PUR insulating material, U-values as low as 0.13 W/(m²K) can be achieved without any further additions.
With all fixings hidden and no mechanical retainers, nothing can disturb the homogeneous appearance. Joints are 12, 14, 16, 18 or 20 mm wide and offer scope for individual designs.
- thickness basic panel100, 120, 140, 160, 180, 200 mm
- fire classificationEuroclass B-s2, d0 (hardly inflammable) according to EN 13501-1
- panel length400 –16,000 mm
- weightapprox. 33 kg/sqm
- element jointingtongue and groove connection
- airborne sound insulationapprox. 33 dB
- U-value0.25 W/(m²K), 0.21 W/(m²K), 0.18 W/(m²K), 0.16 W/(m²K), 0.14 W/(m²K), 0.13 W/(m²K)
- glass6 mm HS (DIN EN1863-1) float glass, design glass
- glass printingceramic-ink roller- coater printing, screen printing, digital printing
- printing clourstraffic white (RAL 9016), light grey (RAL 7035), anthracite (RAL 7016)
Please click on one of the following topics to show corresponding files