Vertical blind Excellent g-values
ISOshade® SM creates a pleasant interior climate. The integrated vertical awning made from UV-resistant material regulate the amount of incoming heat and light regardless of wind and weather.
Façades with ISOshade® SM ensure subtle sun shading to create diffuse, soft lighting and a pleasant atmosphere. Ideal for residential and office buildings. ISOshade® SM protects against heat but exploits solar gains during cold periods. This offers a high degree of comfort for users, with maximum admission of daylight and good lighting conditions in the building.
ISOshade® SM consists of triple glazing and a vertical blind in an auto-conditioning cavity. ISOshade® is handled like insulating glass and installed as a complete product in mullion-transom or unitised façades. The elements are configured and serial-produced according to condition (climate, location) and performance requirements. All materials used are tested for compatibility. The element is accessible via a mainanance flap, which extends the service life of an element.
Advantages of integrated vertical blind
- Use regardless of weather conditions
- Protected agains, wind, weather and dirt
- No cleaning
- No wind noise
- Easily accessible motor for low maintenance
- Glass make-upHeat-strength. glass/cav150/hsg/ cav12/hsg/cav12/hsg, low-E coating, argon filling
- Frame colour in cavityAnodised C0 (aluminium), anodised C35 (black)
- Colour of spacer in insulating glassSilver or black
- Sun protection systemVertical blind (Warema SecuTex fabric, Storama Sattler fabric)
- Weight≥ 90 kg/sqm
- Sound reduction index Rw52dB
- Ug-value0.6 W/(m²K)
- FoggingAcc. to DIN EN 1279-6 and ift VE-07/2
Please click on one of the following topics to show corresponding files