scaled façade lamella façade three-dimensional look
Lamella façades with scaled glass panes give the façade an iridescent and open appearance. GSP® multilam with scaled glass lamellas was designed for a special effect of the building envelope. With individual colour and print compositions, GSP® multilam creates three-dimensional movements on the façade and adds dynamic to the building through the shiny glass surface.
In the new scaled version two or three glass lamellas are applied horizontally on a panel. GSP® multilam is available with lengths of max. 5,000 mm. By combining several elements of GSP® multilam by tongue and groove connection and concealed screw connection, a lamella façade can be build.
- thickness basic panel100, 120, 140, 160, 180, 200 mm
- fire classificationEuroclass B-s2 d0 (hardly inflammable) according to EN 13501-1
- panel length400 - 5,000 mm
- weightapprox. 32 - 34 kg/sqm
- element jointingtongue and groove connection
- airborne sound insulationapprox. 33 dB
- U-value0.25, 0.21, 0.18, 0.16, 0.14, 0.13 W/(m²K)
- glass6 mm TVG (DIN EN 1863-1) float glass, low-iron glass
- glass printingceramic-ink roller-coater printing, screen printing, digital printing
- printing colourstraffic white (RAL 9016), light grey (RAL 7035), anthracite (RAL 7016)